Before contacting maintenance or submitting a maintenance ticket, please note the following:
Per lease agreement, tenants are responsible for–
- light bulb replacement
- changing your furnace filters at least every three months
- replace batteries in the smoke detectors
- washer and dryer repair or replacements
- pest care after 30 days of occupancy
During regular business hours, please direct all calls to (302)-660-5018 or submit a maintenance ticket 7 days a week. If the call is not answered, please leave a detailed message or email email@example.com.
In the event of a true emergency occurring after hours, please call (302) 521-4182.
Emergency Situations include–
- Fire (please call 9-1-1 first)
- Any police, fire, or ambulance presence at the unit
- Flood or Exterior Water Intrusion
- No heat or hot water
Before submitting your maintenance ticket, please review the maintenance information (ABOVE) to understand what items tenants are responsible for.